Definition and scale of air cleaning skills
Air cleanliness, also known as air purifier, is the use of air filtration system to continuously purify the external space of the gas through the air inlet and filter screen and air purification filter, and then put back into the air, has reached the role of keeping the space air clean. The cleanliness of the air clean screen outlet can reach 100. Air cleaning screen is different from the electronic purifier, air cleaning screen generally uses the catalytic differentiation adsorption purification principle, no static electric field effect, no ozone and other harmful gases.
Scale of use:
Air cleaning screens are widely used in various departments and corridors of hospitals where microorganisms, bacteria and viruses are simply transmitted and propagated; in laboratories where aerosols are easily produced by centrifugation, stirring, mixing and violent vibration; in libraries, museums and banks where ancient books are vulnerable to chemical pollutants in the air. Such as: in the dust particles breeding, odor pungent, harmful gases filled with industrial and mining workplaces, simply as long as the indoor activities of people need air cleaning screen maintenance. The most suitable scale is
1. Hospital: operating room, preparation room, ICU/CCU ward, sterile area of supply room, burn ward, infant room, premature infant and delivery room, postoperative rehabilitation room, etc.
2. Food, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Factory: Sterile Room, Laboratory, Dressing Room, Drug Production, Growth Point Cultivation, Feeding, Sterile Animals, Electronic Parts Installation, etc.
3, museums (Memorial): collection of cultural relics, cultural preservation center, cultural relics correction laboratory, exhibition hall, etc.
4, Archives: archival repository, archives amendment, archives collation, archives microfilm copy and other departments;
5. Libraries: ancient books, special collections, copies and revisions of ancient books, microcopies, reading rooms, reference rooms, exhibition halls;
6. Banks: Treasury, Cash Point Room, Cash Clearing Room, Double Point Room, Archives, Printing Room, etc.
7, industrial and mining enterprises operating places: workshops, warehouses, offices and so on.
8. family living room: living room, bedroom, study, baby room, preservation room, etc.
9. learning and operating places: kindergartens, nurseries, campuses, offices, conference rooms, presentation rooms, etc.
10. leisure and entertainment venues: restaurants, hotels, bars, indoor activity rooms, etc.
11. township hospitals, clinics: waiting rooms, diagnostic rooms.
Shandong Jingzhiyuan Purification Engineering Co., Ltd. Those who are interested in the decoration of the operating room can pay attention to us at http://www.sdyhrs.com. Please look forward to more exciting content.