Laminar flow operating room refers to the kind of operating room that uses specific air cleaning technology to remove and control the microbial contamination sources in the operating room, in order to achieve the air cleanliness in the controlled space environment suitable for the specific requirements of various susceptible infectious operations; then how to maintain the air cleanliness in the operation after the decoration of the laminar flow operating room? To this end, laminar flow operating room decoration for you to sum up the following suggestions:
1. It is forbidden for the sick to participate in the operation.
2. Portal control of operating room: during the operation, personnel activities should be minimized, and the portal to the outward corridor should not be opened. Strictly prevent polluted air from entering.
3. Restrict turning patients on the operating table: patients should take off their shoes and socks, change their clean clothes and wear hats before entering the operating room. Take off your clothes and pants before the operation to minimize the turnover of the patient on the operating table, so as to avoid the bacterial floating matter depositing in the sterile operation area.
4. Clothing requirements: Before entering the room, medical staff must wear a clean hat that can cover all their hair; clothes should cover the skin of the whole body, wear a special clean mask and cover the whole mouth and nose.
5. Hygienic cleaning: The operating room should be cleaned thoroughly at least once a week in addition to wet cleaning before and after daily operation. Bacterial culture was done once a month to test the purification effect, analyze the reasons for non-conformity and find out the corrective measures.
6. Control of personnel flow is the most critical measure. According to the detection, the number of planktonic bacteria landing in the operating room changed significantly during the operation, and the flow of personnel was the main reason for the change of the number of bacteria in the air of the operating room.
7. Cleaning control: Sterile operation and contaminated operation must be divided into different rooms. If they have to be carried out in different rooms, sterile operation should be performed first and then contaminated operation.
Only by paying more attention to the hygienic cleaning and maintenance in peacetime, can the air in laminar flow operating room be kept clean, so that patients'tissues can be damaged as little as possible during operation, and the secondary infection rate of patients and medical staff can be greatly reduced.
The above wonderful contents are provided by laminar operation room decoration. For more information about laminar operation room decoration, please collect our website: http://www.sdyhrs.com.