If we want to improve the sterility of intravenous drug allocation center, we need to control the particulate pollution reasonably. So it is necessary for us to know the source of particulate pollution and the prevention and control methods. Let the decoration company of intravenous drug allocation center explain how to avoid particulate pollution for us.
The main sources of particulate pollution are:
1. Particles in the environment. Because of the pollution of the air environment, the pathogenic bacteria or dust particles in the air enter the blood in the process of drug disposition and use. This requires us to clean and wipe the tabletop of drug configuration and disinfect it with ultraviolet rays every day.
2. The particulate matter produced by the pharmacists in the process of administering drugs:
(1) Cutting glass ampoule neck. When cutting ampoules, the grinding wheel rubs against the glass, and glass debris and sand grains will be produced locally in the ampoules. Solution: Minimize the length and number of scratches on the grinding wheel. The scratch length does not exceed 1/4 of the bottleneck. Just scratch once. After scratching, wipe and disinfect, and reduce the residual glass debris. It is forbidden to use forceps, forceps and other hard objects to tap ampoules directly.
(2) Particulate contamination caused by improper selection and use of syringes. The larger the size of syringe needle and the more times it is used, the more particles it produces. Solution: Choose the smaller size of syringe needle as far as possible, and generally choose No. 9-12, preferably no more than No. 16. The ampoule should not be inverted during suction. Needles should avoid touching the ampoule mouth and causing glass debris to fall off. In addition, attention should be paid to the rubber particles falling off of the rubber stopper.
(3) Infusion particulate contamination caused by improper allocation of drugs and combined use of multiple drugs. The more kinds of medicines are added in the liquid bottle, the more particles enter the liquid.
The above content is provided by the friendship of the decoration company of intravenous drug allocation center. For more wonderful content, please collect our official website: http://www.jnwcjzx.com. Thank you for your support.