All cleaning work in the 10,000-level laminar flow operating room requires wet cloth wiping during the operation of the purification system. Only in this way can the clean environment be protected as far as possible from infection! The following is a summary of the decoration of laminar flow operating room. Its specific work can be divided into the following aspects:
(1) After the operation, all kinds of dirt should be removed immediately, and classified into waterproof and pollution-proof bags, sealed, and transported from the dirt passage. Wipe all kinds of equipment and tidy up the operating room so as to avoid air pollution caused by dirt staying indoors for a long time.
(2) Every day, before and after the operation, wipe the surfaces and floors of shadowless lamps, instrument vehicles, anesthetic tables, operating tables, wall cabinets and other equipment with disinfectant once a day; clean and disinfect the isolation shoes worn by staff members. Clean and maintain the above equipment and ground once a week.
(3) When all personnel leave and the cleaning work is completed, the air conditioning system of the 10,000-grade laminar flow operating room should continue to operate for 15-20 minutes, and then turn off the laminar flow air conditioning to make the indoor air clean.
(5) Before entering the 10,000-grade laminar flow operating room, all kinds of instruments and equipment should be installed and wiped clean. When wiping, it is not advisable to use the fabric material that has lost the fibre as a cleaning tool.
(5) Sampling the air and equipment surface of 10,000-grade laminar flow operating room every month for bacterial culture; testing the number of air dust particles, noise, temperature and humidity, and registering the results for the record. The primary and intermediate filters will be replaced once every 6 months. Replacement of efficient filters every year.
(5) Clean the coarse filter, intermediate filter and return air outlet device once to ensure the dust filtering effect. Wet cleaning with 500 mg/L chlorine-containing disinfectant (high efficiency) for crude filter, medium-effect filter and return air net every 2 weeks regularly, so that the infection rate of aseptic incision is less than or equal to 0.2%.
Thank you for reading and watching. The wonderful content of this article comes from the decoration of laminar flow operating room. We will continue to show you more wonderful contents. For more details, please click: http://www.sdyhrs.com.