重症监护室 ICU、是危重患者的集中区 ,也是医院感染高危区，根据流行病学特点来说，不同科室的医院感染率有很大差异，下面重症监护室装修
ICU is the concentration area of critically ill patients and the high-risk area of hospital infection. According to the epidemiological characteristics, the nosocomial infection rates of different departments are quite different. Now the small edition of the renovation of ICU will give you an analysis of the common prevention and control measures of multi-drug resistant strains.
1. Patient placement: It is advisable to isolate the patients in single interval. If the isolation room is insufficient, patients infected with the same kind of drug-resistant bacteria or colonized can be centralized placement and set up a striking marker.
2. When nursing patients with multi-drug-resistant bacterial infection or colonization, they should be grouped and staffed relatively.
3. Hand hygiene should be strictly enforced before and after operation, and sufficient non-hand-washing facilities and quick-drying hand disinfectants should be provided.
4. ICU should be equipped with adequate and accessible personal protective equipment, such as medical masks, hats, gloves, goggles, protective masks, isolation clothing, etc.
6. Medical instruments and equipment should be specially designed or sterilized.
7. The surface of the objects in the medical area should be cleaned and disinfected 1-2 times a day, reaching the middle level of disinfection.
8. The surface of the object should be kept clean. When it is contaminated by blood, body fluids, excreta and secretion of the patient, it should be cleaned and disinfected at any time.
9. Keyboard protection film should be used to cover the computer keyboard. The surface should be cleaned and disinfected 1-2 times a day.
10. The floor, bed railings, bedside tables and bedside cabinets should be cleaned and disinfected 1-2 times a day, reaching a medium level of disinfection.
Well, today's wonderful content will be introduced to you first. Welcome to collect our website: http://www.sdyhrs.com. We will update more wonderful content regularly. Everybody searches keywords: Intensive Care Unit decoration, so you can find us! Thank you for your support!