Key points for design and planning of Laboratory Laboratory of 1. hospital
1. The clinical laboratory shall be located near the entrance of the laboratory, and the clinical laboratory serving the outpatient clinic shall be provided with the specimen taking room and the waiting place.
2. The biochemical laboratory shall be equipped with a fume hood, an instrument room (cabinet), a medicine inlet room (cabinet) and an anti-vibration platform, and shall have facilities for storing precious drugs and highly toxic drugs.
Three. Bacteriological laboratory should be at the end of the laboratory. When setting up aseptic inoculation room, there should be anterior chamber; if setting up culture medium room, the operating table should be light on the right side; between inoculation room and bacterial laboratory, culture medium room should be set up transmission window.
4. Laboratories shall have washing facilities and special washing facilities for bacterial inspection; each laboratory shall have at least one non-manual switching washing tank.
2. blood bank
1. It is advisable to approach the surgical department and not to be attached to the room where radiation is produced.
2. It is composed of blood storage, matching, cleaning and disinfection rooms, etc. The large-scale blood storage and matching room should be divided into rooms, and a front room should be set up between the corridor. The blood bank in the laboratory should be properly hygienic.
3. A blood bank with self-collected blood shall be provided with a blood donation room, a perfusion room, a blood cell separation room and a blood donors'lounge, and shall have its own area.
3. indoor layout
The intravenous drug distribution center is decorated for convenient work and instrument maintenance. In large laboratories, large and main instruments are arranged in the middle of the house, which is not only convenient for heat dissipation and maintenance, but also easy to clean and sanitary. Sample processing, distribution, sample adding and some small experiments without machine operation are carried out on the wall workbench. This arrangement is also very convenient for the flow of workers and the transfer of samples. Because of the limited space, the small workbench is usually located on the wall.
If you are interested in our products or have any questions, you can leave a message directly to us or contact us directly. We will contact you in time for the first time after receiving your information.