Some Technical Requirements in the Establishment of Laminar Flow Operating Room
1. Static control of air clean, piecemeal delivery and return should be carried out in clean operating rooms of Class I-III and other clean rooms of Class I-II.
Class IV clean operating room and other clean rooms of Class III and IV can be dynamically controlled by some air pollution equipments with excellent or sub-excellent filters at the end, and a full-time engineer can be set up to perform computer static monitoring during operation stopping.
3. Non-clean areas can stop self-purification (air polluters) by using some polluting equipment.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use some air pollution equipment with chemical comfort and carcinogenic elements.
5. Installation of air pollution fragmentary air supply terminal should ensure airtightness and no leakage.
6. Negative pressure operating rooms and rooms where pathogenic aerosols occur should be equipped with excellent air pollution fragments and excellent filters for exhaust vents.
7. The tuyeres discharging pathogenic aerosols should be installed in airtight condition.
Before the excellent laminar flow contaminated operating room is put into operation, the qualified engineering quality inspection department should stop evaluating the excellent comprehensive function and archive the basic data of the operating department.
8. In the daily dynamic monitoring of clean operation department, the required items are bacterial concentration and static pressure difference of air. The monitoring norms should conform to the rules for establishing norms. The static dust concentration and sedimentation bacterial concentration should be based on the measured data of comprehensive functional evaluation or annual inspection data. The bacterial density after elimination is based on the detection data after each elimination.
9. Every day, it can be monitored and recorded by the pollution automatic control piecemeal stop unit, and the results can be handled in time.
10 Monthly introspection on the situation of partially polluted air supply and return outlet equipment stopping cleaning in non-clean areas, and timely handling of the results found;
To learn more about the renovation of intravenous drug distribution centers, please pay attention to our website: http://www.sdyhrs.com, thank you for your support!