The cleanliness of operating room air environment directly affects wound healing and well-being of patients, and is also an important factor causing nosocomial infection and interstitial infection. Laminar flow operating room decoration is the air filtered by ultra-high performance filters, which forms a clean space without dust and microorganisms in the indoor laminar flow to avoid surgical infection. Laminar flow operating room belongs to advanced equipment and has less experience in operation and management. How to manage clean laminar flow operating room well to avoid surgical infection attack is particularly important. Next we will talk about the cleaning management rules of laminar flow operating room decoration.
(1) Environmental hygiene between receptive operations: after the operation, quickly clear the operating bed and surgical objects, clean the external appearance of indoor objects, stop effective disinfection of the environment and articles suspected of being contaminated by patients'blood and body fluids, close the operating room and stop the next operation after reaching the self-purification time according to different levels of operating rooms.
(2) The surfaces and air of objects contaminated by blood and body fluids of patients undergoing operation should be wiped with mops and rags wetted with chlorine-containing disinfectant in time. The concentration of disinfectant should be selected according to the type of infection. The cleaning order should follow the criterion of relative cleanliness to pollution to prevent the spread of pollution.
(3) The mop and rag used for cleaning should be fabric materials that are not easy to remove fibers.
(4) Cleaning tools in different areas and operating rooms should be used separately, with obvious signs.
(5) The appearance of the wall, air and various equipment and instruments in the clean laminar flow operating room shall be cleaned or disinfected by wet wiping before and after the operation, and the wiping height of the wall surface shall be 2-2.5M. The operating rooms that are not cleaned and purified shall not be used continuously.
(6) Clean laminar flow operating room must adhere to uniformity, clean, clean appearance, no debris in the air, no stain, regular cleaning and self-care;
(7) Medical wastes such as infectious and injurious during operation are directly put into the collection container. Infectious wastes during infectious diseases operation are put into double-deck collection bags to keep the environment clean during the operation.
This article is written by Laminar Flow Operating Room Decoration. If you want to know more products and more details, please pay attention to our official website: http://www.sdyhrs.com. Your patronage is a great support to us.