The intravenous drug allocation center (PIVAS) is a centralized place for intravenous drug use. Strengthening the management of hospital infection in PIVAS plays an extremely important role in ensuring the safety of clinical drug use and preventing and controlling hospital infection. PIVAS Hospital Infection Management should pay special attention to the layout process management. Specific requirements are as follows:
(1) The overall layout of the regional design, the setting and area of the functional rooms shall be compatible with the workload, and the division of the clean areas, auxiliary working areas and living areas shall be ensured. The flow of people and logistics between different areas shall move towards a reasonable direction. The corresponding facilities for preventing cross-contamination shall be provided between regions of different cleanliness levels.
(2) It should be located in quiet areas with less mobility of personnel and be convenient for communication with medical staff and transportation of finished products. Setting place should be far away from all kinds of pollution sources. It is forbidden to set up in basement or semi-basement. The surrounding environment, road surface and vegetation will not pollute the intravenous drug dispensing process. The air intakes in clean areas should be set within 30 meters of the surrounding environment, clean and pollution-free, and not less than 3 meters above the ground.
(3) Clean areas and auxiliary working areas shall have suitable space for the appropriate facilities and equipment; clean areas shall include one-time changing, two-time changing and dispensing operation rooms; auxiliary working areas shall contain suitable functional rooms for the storage of drugs and materials, the printing of examining parties, the preparation of dispensing drugs, the verification of finished products, packaging and general changing.
(Four rooms should have sufficient illumination, wall color should be suitable for human vision; roofs, walls and floors should be smooth, smooth and smooth, non-slippery, easy to clean and no falling objects; roofs, walls and floors in clean areas should not have cracks, can withstand cleaning and disinfection, the junction should be curved, the interface should be tight; the building materials used should meet the requirements of environmental protection. 。
(5) Temperature, humidity, air pressure and other monitoring equipment and ventilation and ventilation facilities shall be provided to maintain the temperature of the intravenous drug dispensing room from 18 to 26 degrees and the relative humidity from 40 to 65 percent, and to maintain a certain amount of fresh air.
(6) The cleanliness standards of clean areas shall conform to the relevant provisions of the State, and shall not be put into use until they are qualified by the statutory inspection departments.
(7) Different delivery and drainage (return) air systems shall be established according to the nature of the drug. The exhaust outlet shall be in the downwind direction of the exhaust outlet, and its distance shall not be less than 3 meters or set on different sides of the building.
(8) Drugs and materials storehouses and their surrounding environment and facilities should ensure the quality and safety of all kinds of drugs. They should be separated into refrigerated, shady and normal temperature areas, with relative humidity of 40%-65%. Secondary drug stores should be clean and tidy, and the width of doors and passages should be easy to carry drugs and meet fire safety requirements. There are suitable housing space, equipment and facilities to ensure the operation of drug import, acceptance, storage, maintenance, dismantling and packaging.
(9) The location of the water pool installed in the intravenous drug dispensing center (room) shall be appropriate, and no pollution or floor leakage shall be caused by the intravenous drug dispensing; facilities for preventing dust, mice and insects shall be installed indoors; showers and bathrooms shall be installed separately outside the center (room) and not in the intravenous drug dispensing center (room).
This article is from: Intravenous Drug Allocation Center Decoration Company. For more information, please click: http://www.sdyhrs.com. We will provide you with a satisfactory service for your questions. Welcome your call!