The high efficiency air filter in laminar flow operating room plays an important role in the air quality of operating room. The following is a brief introduction to the installation of high efficiency air filter in operating room. The following regulations should be complied with:
1. High-efficiency air filters in operating rooms should be installed immediately after they pass the appearance inspection.
2. The frame for installing high-efficiency filters should be flat and clean. The flatness deviation of the frame for installing each filter should not exceed 1-2 mm.
3. The direction of the filter installation must be correct. After installation, the surrounding and interface of the filter should be tight and leak-proof.
4. When mechanical seal is used in high efficiency filters, air-tight gasket should be used, its thickness is 6-8 mm, and it should be close to the filter frame. After installation, the gasket should be compressed evenly, the compression rate should be 25-50%. After installation, leak detection should be carried out by scanning.
5. When the high-efficiency filter is sealed by hydraulic pressure, the installation level of the trough frame should not be leaked; there is no dirt and water in the trough. The height of the sealing liquid in the tank should be 2/3 of the depth of the tank, and the melting point of the sealing liquid should be higher than 50 C.