It is of great significance to make a reasonable decoration for the intravenous drug distribution center. Let's take a look at it together.
1. Facilitate drug management, reduce waste and reduce hospital costs: centralized drug management can prevent expired drug waste;
2. Effective protection against occupational exposure: the allocation of cytotoxic drugs from the original open environment to negative pressure environment, greatly reducing the toxicity to medical staff and patients;
3. Developing clinical pharmacy and promoting rational drug use: Nowadays, hospital pharmacy has changed from supply-oriented to pharmaceutical care-oriented. The establishment of PIVAS has established a good mechanism to explore rational drug use with clinicians. These hospitals are equipped with clinical pharmacists, which can find and correct problems in prescriptions or inappropriate drug use and reduce errors in drug administration.
4. Return time to nurses and nurses to patients: nurses will have more time and energy to care for patients, effectively carry out holistic nursing and improve the quality of nursing;
5. Strengthen management, improve drug safety and work efficiency, and improve service quality: through strict control of pharmacist's prescription checking, dispensing, checking, mixing and packaging checking, drug errors caused by various factors can be minimized to ensure patient's drug safety;
6. Standardize the allocation of drugs to ensure the quality and safety of infusion: PIVAS is generally composed of anti-cancer chemotherapy drug allocation room, intravenous nutrition solution allocation room, dispensing room, computer receipt and examination area, finished product checking and package area, drug turnover warehouse, isolation laundry room, office, general dressing room, etc. Personnel flow and logistics are separated, office area and control area, clean area and auxiliary area are separated.
Today, Xiaobian will talk to you for a moment. I hope this article can help you. If you have any questions about this, please consult the customer service staff of the venous drug distribution center for details: http://www.sdyhrs.com.