The intensive care unit (ICU) plays an important role in the acceptance of some emergency patients. But his construction and decoration requirements are also very high! Next, the small edition of the ICU decoration will give you a detailed introduction!
1. The overall layout of ICU
Relative independence should be made in the medical area where beds are placed, the medical auxiliary room area, the sewage disposal area and the medical personnel living auxiliary room area, so as to reduce mutual interference and facilitate the control of infection.
2. ICU open bed covers an area of 15-18M2; each bed should be equipped with a single ward with an area of 18-25M2. The positive and negative pressure isolation wards in each ICU are usually equipped with 1 to 2 negative pressure isolation wards.
3. Geographical location is convenient for patients to transport, check and treat, and the following factors should be considered: close to the main target ward, operating room, imaging subject, laboratory and blood bank. When horizontal "close" can not be achieved, vertical "close" upstairs and downstairs should be considered.
4. Basic auxiliary rooms in ICU
Including doctor's office, director's office, staff lounge, central workstation, treatment room, dispensing room, instrument room, dressing room, cleaning room, waste disposal room, duty room, toilet, etc. Conditional ICU can be equipped with other auxiliary rooms, including display room, family reception room, laboratory, nutrition preparation room, etc. The ratio of auxiliary room area to ward area should be more than 1.5:1.
5. ICU should control the flow of people and logistics
Reasonable medical flow, including personnel flow and logistics, should be realized through different access channels to minimize various interference and cross-infection.
6. ICU should have good ventilation and lighting conditions.
Conditionally, the air purification system with air flow direction from top to bottom can independently control indoor temperature and humidity. The temperature in the medical area should be maintained at (24 +1.5)degrees Celsius. Each single room air conditioning system should be controlled independently. Install sufficient inductive hand washing facilities and hand disinfection devices, one set per bed in a single room and at least one set per 2 beds in an open hospital bed.
6. ICU Ward Building Decoration
It must follow the general principles of no dust production, no dust accumulation, corrosion resistance, moisture-proof and mildew-proof, anti-static, easy cleaning and meeting the requirements of fire prevention.
This article is compiled by the small edition of the ICU decoration. For more products and more detailed wonderful content, please pay attention to our official website: http://www.sdyhrs.com. We thank you very much for your support!