The power distribution of ICU is very important in the operation of the whole project. In order to let you better understand and use it, the decoration company of ICU will introduce you to this problem. The air cleanliness specifications of the laminar flow operating room with the same level of purification in the sterile operating room are different. For example, the domestic specification of the laminar flow operating room with level I is level 5. The number of dust particles ≥ 0.5 μ m in the air per cubic foot, ≥ 100 or ≤ 3.5 in the air per liter. The standard of level II laminar flow operating room is cleanliness level 6, the number of dust particles ≥ 0.5 μ m per cubic foot of air, ≥ 1000 or ≤ 35 per liter of air. Below is a small compilation for you to sort out, I believe it can help you very well.
The installation, distribution and electric equipment of ICU shall meet the following requirements:
1. The main power distribution cabinet in the operating room shall be located in the non clean area. The special distribution box for the decoration of the ICU shall not be set in the operating room. Each operating room shall be equipped with an independent special distribution box, which shall be set in the side wall of the corridor of the operating room.
2. The air conditioning equipment of each operating room shall be able to be controlled automatically or manually in the room. Chengdu operating room decoration company uses laminar flow operating room to strengthen aseptic concept and normal management is still the basic guarantee and request of medical process safety, is still the basic and key point of operating room work, as long as they are closely separated, it will be more satisfactory. Generally, vertical laminar flow is used for aseptic operating room purification, which has better effect. Laminar flow operating room is a "positive pressure" environment, and its air pressure varies according to different requirements of cleanliness in different areas (such as operating room, aseptic preparation room, hand brushing room, anesthesia room and surrounding clean area). The display panel of control equipment shall be flush with the wall of the operating room, and its access door must be set outside the operating room.
3. The power supply in the operating room should be installed with leakage detection alarm.
4. Wireless communication equipment shall not be set in the operating room.
5. For the electrical socket of medical equipment in the operating room, at least 3 socket boxes shall be installed on each side of the wall, and the socket box shall be equipped with grounding terminals, and the grounding resistance shall not be greater than 1 Ω. If the socket is installed in the air, the socket shall be provided with waterproof measures (treatment method of pointer to the problem).
6、手术室内照明灯具应为嵌入（to insert）式密封灯带，灯带必需布置在送风口之外。只要全室单向流的干净室允许在过滤器(作用:过滤杂质等)边框下设单管灯带，灯具必需有流线型灯罩。手术室内应无激烈反光，大型以上(含大型)手术室的光照强度平均（jūn yún)度(光照强度值/均匀照度值)不宜低于0.7。
6. The lighting lamps in the operating room shall be embedded sealed light belt, which must be arranged outside the air supply outlet. As long as the clean room with one-way flow in the whole room is allowed to set single tube lamp belt under the frame of filter (function: filter impurities, etc.), the lamp must have streamline lampshade. There should be no intense reflection in the operating room, and the average light intensity (J ūūūūūū n) degree (minimum light intensity value / uniform illumination value) should not be less than 0.7 in the large operating room (including large operating room).
7. Fixed or mobile camera equipment can be installed in the operating room according to the requirements.
8. The total distribution load of the operating room shall be calculated according to the design requirements and shall not be less than 8Kv. A.
After the above description, we understand the power distribution request of the ICU decoration. After that, we will not cause some tragedies due to the wrong power distribution of the ICU. We need to understand the power distribution request of the ICU well and do not take it seriously. Source: http://www.sdyhrs.com