In the process of operation, the concept of asepsis directly affects the success or failure of operation or even the life of patients. Today, the operating room cleaning and decoration company talks about the principle that the operating room and all operators must strictly implement aseptic operation.
(1) after the operating personnel "wash their hands", their arms shall not touch the non disinfected articles. After wearing sterile operation clothes, the back, waist and above are bacterial areas, which shall not be contacted. In addition, do not touch the cloth sheet below the edge of the operating table.
(2) instruments and articles shall not be transferred by operators. Instruments and articles falling on the sterile sheet or the edge of the operating table shall not be picked up and reused.
Operating room purification decoration company
(3) if the gloves are damaged or in contact with bacteria during operation, the sterile gloves shall be replaced; if the forearm or elbow is in contact with bacteria, the surgical suit or sterile sleeve shall be replaced. If the sterile towel, cloth sheet and other materials are wet, and the sterile isolation function is no longer complete, they should be replaced immediately. If conditions do not permit, cover with dry sterile paper.
(4) during the operation, if the operator on the same side needs to change his position, he should move back to back.
(5) temporarily unused instruments and articles shall be placed on the instrument table and covered with sterile towel. Sharp instruments and pins should face up to prevent contamination of sterile dressing; articles that need to be implanted into the body cavity should use special instruments or sterile dressing and should not be directly touched by hand.
(6) isolation technology of contaminated operation: before cutting the empty organ, protect the surrounding tissue with salt water pad and remove the outflow in time. The contaminated instrument dressing should be placed on the contaminated disc and no longer used. The surgeon changed his gloves.
(7) try to limit the number of visitors and reduce pollution opportunities. Visitors should not stand too high or too close to the surgeon, nor should they walk around the room often.
The wonderful content of this article is provided by the editor of the operating room decoration. There are many wonderful contents in this website. For more contents, you can click http://www.sdyhrs.com our customer service to answer your questions patiently. Welcome to come for consultation!