(1) Walls and ceilings are made of soundproof, solid, smooth, void free, fireproof, moisture resistant and easy to clean materials. The color should be light blue and green. The film viewing lamp, medicine cabinet and operation platform shall be set in the wall. The internal (external) corner of the wall and flat roof, the wall and ground, and the intersection of different walls and walls should be made into a small fillet structure (R ≥ 50mm), so as to avoid dust accumulation and facilitate cleaning.
(2) The door shall be wide and without threshold, and the net width shall not be less than 1.4m, so as to facilitate the entry and exit of flat cars. The spring door easy to swing shall be avoided to prevent dust and bacteria flying due to air flow. It is advisable to adopt the electric suspension type automatic induction door with automatic delay closing device. The window shall be double-layer, with aluminum alloy window frame, favorable for dust prevention and heat preservation. The color of the window glass is brown.
(3) The clear height of the purification operating room should be 2.8-3m, and the corridor width should not be less than 2.5m, so as to facilitate the operation of the flat car and avoid the collision between people.
(4) The ground shall be constructed of hard, smooth and easy to brush materials. A floor drain is arranged at the lower corner of the ground, which is slightly inclined to discharge sewage. The drain hole is covered to prevent polluted air from entering the room or being blocked by foreign matters. It shall be flat, smooth, wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant (acid, alkali, medicine) and easy to clean. Rubber, polyurethane coating, resin plate, etc. can be selected, with few joints, which can avoid the accumulation of dirt and bacteria. It shall be stain resistant and easy to clean, with comfortable feet, various patterns and styles, and easy to install and replace.
(5) Power supply: there shall be two-phase power supply facilities to ensure safe operation. Each operating room shall be equipped with enough electric sockets to facilitate the power supply of various instruments and equipment. The socket shall be equipped with fire-proof flower device, and the ground of operation room shall be equipped with conductive equipment to prevent sparks from causing explosion. The electric socket shall be sealed with a cover to prevent water from entering and prevent the operation from being affected by the circuit failure. The main power line shall be centralized in the wall, and the central suction and oxygen pipeline devices shall be installed in the wall.
(6) Lighting facilities: general lighting shall be installed on the wall or roof. The operation lamp shall be equipped with a shadow less lamp for both the mother and the child, and a standby lifting lamp.
(7) Water source and fire prevention facilities: tap water shall be installed in each working room to facilitate flushing. Fire extinguishers shall be installed in corridors and auxiliary rooms to ensure safety. Hot and cold water and high pressure steam shall be fully guaranteed.
(8) Ventilation filter sterilization device: Modern purification operating room should establish a perfect ventilation filter sterilization device to purify the air. The ventilation modes are turbulent, laminar and vertical, which can be selected as appropriate.
(9) Layout of access lines of purification operating room: the layout design of access lines shall meet the requirements of functional process and cleaning and pollution zoning, and three access lines shall be set, one is the access line of staff, two is the access line of injured patients, three is the circulation supply line of equipment and dressing, and try to be separated to avoid cross infection.
The temperature regulation of the operating room is very important. There should be cooling and heating equipment. The air conditioner should be set in the upper roof. The room temperature should be kept at 24-26 ℃, and the relative humidity should be 50%. The general operating room is 35-45 ㎡, the special room is about 60 ㎡, which is suitable for cardiopulmonary bypass operation, organ transplant operation, etc.; the small operating room is 20-30 ㎡.