The main functional room of the operating department is the operating room. At present, there are many level I operating rooms and level III operating rooms (the operating room area is 10000 level) in the domestic design of the operating department. Today, jingzhiyuan talks about three kinds of air treatment methods commonly used in the air conditioning system of operating room purification and decoration.
(1) The fresh air is centralized to the indoor constant enthalpy point, and the circulating unit adopts the primary return air mode. In the purification and decoration of the operating room, the fresh air is provided with an independent fresh air unit. After centralized treatment, the fresh air is sent to each circulating unit to mix with the return air. The circulating unit processes the mixed air to the air supply state point (o point) for air supply.
(2) The fresh air is concentrated to the indoor enthalpy point, and the fixed secondary return air mode is adopted for the operating room purification and decoration circulating unit. The fresh air is sent to each circulating unit after centralized treatment. The fresh air is mixed with the primary return air, and then mixed with the secondary return air after being treated by the surface cooler, and then the mixed air is heated to the air supply state point for air supply.
(3) The fresh air shall be treated to the indoor wet load point (deep dehumidification), and the circulating unit shall adopt the primary return air mode. The fresh air bears the indoor wet load, and the fresh air is directly treated to the dew point of the machine, then the fresh air is mixed with the return air, and then treated by the circulating unit to the indoor air supply state point.
This kind of treatment and control method is usually also called temperature and humidity separation control, that is, fresh air is mainly responsible for humidity control, and circulating unit is mainly responsible for temperature control in the room.
Generally, in an operating department, the proportion of grade I operating rooms is about 20%, and that of grade III operating rooms is about 80%. Grade II and grade IV operating rooms are rarely set up in practical use. Therefore, the following mainly compares the energy consumption of two types of operating rooms of grade I and III in three different air treatment modes.
The plane layout of the operating room is dirt recovery type. Because this type accounts for more than 95% of the current graphic design of operating rooms in China. In this design layout, the purification and decoration of the operating room is generally located in the inner area of the plane, that is, between the clean corridor and the dirt aisle, so the air conditioning load characteristics are relatively stable. In the purification and decoration of the operating room, the operating room is located on the second floor of the complex building (5 floors in total), with a storey height of 5m, and the clear ceiling height of the purification and decoration of the operating room is 3M. The purification and decoration area of grade I operating room is 45m2 (6 × 7.5), and that of grade III operating room is 35m2 (5 × 7). The wall and top structure of operating room is mainly 50mm square steel keel structure + 9.5mm gypsum board + 1.2mm electrolytic steel plate.
(1) Outdoor and indoor air conditioning calculation parameters.
(2) Indoor heat dissipation calculation.
(3) Air conditioning cooling load comparison.
(4) The operating room purification decoration three kinds of treatment mode air treatment state point parameter list (fresh air processing point, machine dew point, supply air state point temperature, relative humidity, enthalpy value).
From the comparison of the above calculation results, it can be seen that for the purification operating room with the same area and the same level, mode I air conditioning system is adopted for the purification and decoration of the operating room, with high operation energy consumption. Mode III air conditioning system is adopted for the purification and decoration of the operating room, with low operation energy consumption.