The clean room has strict regulations on the humidity, temperature, fresh air volume, condition, illumination, etc. of the environment, ensuring the production quality of products and the comfort of personnel working environment. The entire clean room system is equipped with an air purification system that uses a three-level filter with primary, medium, and high-efficiency filters to control the number of dust particles, settling bacteria, and planktonic bacteria in the clean area. As an end filtration device, the high-efficiency filter determines the operational efficiency of the entire purification system. Therefore, it is very important to grasp the replacement time of the high-efficiency filter.
The standards for replacing high-efficiency filters are summarized as follows:
Firstly, let's start with high-efficiency filters. In a clean and dust-free room, whether it is a large air volume high-efficiency air filter installed at the end of a purification air conditioning unit or a high-efficiency air filter installed at the high-efficiency air supply outlet, accurate operating time records and cleanliness and air volume as replacement criteria are necessary. For example, under normal use, the service life of high-efficiency filters can reach over one year, If the front-end protection is well done, the service life of the high-efficiency filter can reach more than two years without any problems. Of course, this also depends on the quality of the high-efficiency air filter, perhaps even longer;
Secondly, if the high-efficiency filter installed in the purification equipment, such as the high-efficiency filter in the air shower room, is well protected by the front-end primary filter, the service life of the high-efficiency filter can reach more than two years; For example, the high-efficiency filter on the purification workbench can be replaced by the pressure difference gauge on the purification workbench. The high-efficiency filter on the clean shed can determine the optimal time for replacing the air filter by detecting the wind speed of the high-efficiency air filter, If the high-efficiency air filter on the FFU fan filtration unit is replaced, it is replaced through the prompts in the PLC control system or the pressure difference gauge.
Thirdly, some experienced air filter installers have summarized valuable experience and introduced it here. We hope it can help you more accurately grasp the optimal time for air filter replacement. When the pressure difference gauge shows that the resistance of the air filter reaches 2-3 times the initial resistance in the air conditioning unit, maintenance should be stopped or the air filter should be replaced.
In the absence of a differential pressure gauge, the following simplified binary pattern can be used to determine whether a replacement is needed:
1) Check the color of the filter material on the upper and lower air sides of the air filter. If the color of the filter material on the outlet side turns black, prepare to change it;
2) Touch the filter material on the air outlet surface of the air filter with your hand, and if there is a lot of dust on your hand, prepare to replace it;
3) Record the replacement status of air filters multiple times and summarize the optimal replacement cycle;
4) If the pressure difference between the clean room and adjacent rooms decreases significantly without reaching the final resistance of the high-efficiency air filter, it is possible that the resistance of the secondary efficiency filter is too high and it needs to be prepared for replacement;
5) If the cleanliness of the clean room does not meet the design requirements or presents negative pressure, and the high efficiency air filter has not reached the time of replacement, it is possible that the resistance of the high efficiency air filter is too high and it needs to be prepared for replacement.
This article is supported by the aseptic room purification project. For more detailed and exciting content, please click on our website http://www.jnyhrs.com We will wholeheartedly provide you with satisfactory service.